Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pandanda Easter Egg Hunt Starts Today!

Woot, the Easter Egg Hunt has started and is pretty cool. Eggs are showing up all over the land of Pandanda. You will most likly fing eggs in the lake at the Fishing Hole and on the trees and ground at the Orchard. Here's me finding an egg at the Pawthorne Forest.


You can find eggs in the most obvious spots or in the least awkward spots. Once you collected enough eggs, you can go to the Easter Bunny at West Market Street and trade in your eggs for cool prizes!

This is pretty cool, aggred? It looks like the new potion turns you into a bunny! Heres something weird when trying to get the cheats, I was at the Pawthorne Forest after I took the pic and it says the needed to reboot the server in a pop-up message. Like 20 secs. later it says I'm in-active but I was moving around. I had to log off and wait a few mins. before I could log back on. Creepy, right? Theres also a new issue PLA today, read it. It has lots of info.
- Soup!
P.s. Happy Easter and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment