Saturday, March 21, 2009

Darby Field Open with Bunny Catching Game, New Issue of PLA, Toolbar Update, Border in Treehouse Update, and Paige has a New Look!

Pandanda has realeased alot today. And we're going to review it all! Starting off with the bunny mystery has now been solved as Darby Field is now up on the map with a new bunny game? You have to catch bunnies. The person with the most bunnies wins! The game starts up every 2 or 3 minutes!!


Here is my score. This was my first time so I sorta sucked at it...
It's pretty cool. To catch a bunny simply click on it with Pandanda's customized cursor. Pandanda also realeased the new newspaper. To get it go onto the toolbar and click the news icon. (this update later in post.)
It has lots of info. Pandanda also updated the toolbar. You now have to get the the newspaper and the FAQ by going on the icons on the right side of the "SEND" button.
Now this is sorta cool. Pandanda updated the border of your treehouse to a leafy type of style. My panda Soup perferred bamboo though...

My treehouse needs a makeover, I know. I've been concentrating on different stuff though. And lastly, Paige in the Bear Hollow has gotten her Spring wardrobe. People who do that are rich. Wonder how much she makes from this buisness?
A lot today, right? Phew. Now, to explore to world of Pandanda
- Soup!!

1 comment: